Capital Pride is currently hiring students for summer positions to help coordinate the 2022 Capital Pride Festival.
The available positions are:
The positions are full-time from Monday, May 16 to Friday, September 2 and are paid at a rate of $17.00 per hour.
Applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected] no later than Thursday, May 12
It is expected that this position will be supported by the Canada Summer Jobs Program. As such, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have been registered as full-time students in the current academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in September 2022;
- Be between the ages of 15 and 30 at the start of employment;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada;
- Be legally entitled to work according to provincial legislation and possess a valid Social Insurance Number; and
- Not be in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) benefits at the start of the job.
— 30 —