Join us over festival weekend for two days of family friendly events with live music, art tents, crafts, and giant outdoor games! Enjoy some time away from the busy street fair and parade to have fun in the park with activities and performances for kids!
- Accessible Entrances:
- Accessible Parking/Transportation: No dedicated parking (street parking only)
- Accessible Washrooms: Yes, There will be accessible portable washrooms
- ASL Interpretation: No
- Designated Seating: There is no formal seating for the event. Many attendees will bring blankets or lawn chairs and gather on the lawn at Dundonald Park. For accessible viewing, please contact [email protected] to reserve the relevant seating area.
- Known Triggers/Warnings: loud
- Known Limitations: Event will take place outdoors please consider weather conditions. There are paved paths through the park and the rest of the park is grass which may have uneven surfaces.
- Additional Information