The Street Festival Team organizes and manages the annual Street Festival. The Street Fair includes community organizations, sponsor booths, food vendors and the Bank Street Stage. The Team Leads will have responsibility for liaising with vendors, responding to inquiries, planning the layout, overseeing the set-up and teardown of booths and managing the site.
- Acts as a point of contact for vendors and community groups.
- Works with the Registration Coordinator to oversee the registration process.
- Liaises with the Executive Director to develop the layout of the Street Fair.
- Develops a weekend action plan that covers set-up, operation and tear-down.
- Acts as the main point of contact for Street Fair during Festival Weekend.
- Assists with recruitment of Festival Week volunteers and acts as a supervisor for volunteers assigned to the team.
- Works openly and collaboratively with all other members of the Capital Pride Team embracing the spirit and goals of the Capital Pride Festival.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to Detail
- Event Planning
- Experience with Excel
- Problem Solving
- Logistics oriented
- Volunteer Management an asset