The Pride Pageant Team Leads plan and oversee the annual Pride Pageant including liaising with performers, developing the run of show and managing the event.
- Develop application process and selection criteria.
- Work with the Executive Director on venue selection, equipment bookings and site plan.
- Liaise with performers.
- Manage logistics of the event including developing the show schedule.
- Works with Volunteer Coordinator to develop event volunteer plan.
- Assists with recruitment of Festival Week volunteers and acts as a supervisor for volunteers assigned to the team.
- Develops an event action plan that covers set-up, operation and tear-down.
- Acts as the main point of contact for the Pageant.
- Works openly and collaboratively with all other members of the Capital Pride Team embracing the spirit and goals of the Capital Pride Festival.
- Event Planning
- Problem Solving
- Logistics oriented
- Volunteer Management an asset