The Parade Team will plan and execute the 2022 Pride Parade. The Parade includes over 150 marching contingents, vehicles and floats. The Team Leads will have responsibility for liaising with participating groups, responding to inquiries, planning the line-up and overseeing the set-up and staging, running and clean-up of the parade.
- Acts as a point of contact for participating groups.
- Works with the Registration Coordinator to oversee the registration process.
- Liaises with the Executive Director to develop the line-up for the Parade.
- Develops a weekend action plan that covers set-up, operation and tear-down.
- Acts as main point of contact for Parade during Festival Weekend
- Works with Volunteer Coordinator to develop fundraising volunteer plan.
- Assists with recruitment of Festival Week volunteers and acts as a supervisor for volunteers assigned to the team.
- Works openly and collaboratively with all other members of the Capital Pride Team embracing the spirit and goals of the Capital Pride Festival.
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to Detail
- Event Planning
- Experience with Excel
- Problem Solving
- Logistics oriented
- Volunteer Management an asset