Deadline | August 13th, 2021
Join us on Sunday, August 29th, at 2 pm and be recognized in Capital Pride’s Virtual Parade 2021
Thank you for your interest in registering to be part of this year’s Virtual parade on August 29th 2021. We are looking forward to celebrating with you again this year! Before you register for the Virtual Parade, please read the following information carefully and then proceed to our Parade registration form to receive your spot.
Please note, due to Pride Parade being virtual for 2021, we are very limited on space. We will do our very best to ensure as many participants are included as possible.
REGULAR REGISTRATION June. 1st – Aug. 13th*
LATE REGISTRATION AUG 14TH – AUG 20TH**
**a late fee of $150 will be added to regular registration fees based on category and option chosen**
Virtual Parade Pricing:
Please see below for our parade packages and categories. Choose the correct Category, and the parade package you’d like in order to register.
Please follow the steps in this application to successfully apply to be part of Capital Pride’s 2021 Virtual Festival. For any questions, please contact [email protected]
|Parade Option 1||Parade Option 2|
|Organization mention during the Virtual Parade Live-show powered by Rogers Communications (1x)Organization Logo placement on Capital Pride website as a Parade participantSocial Media shout-out on day of Virtual Parade||Organization mention during the Virtual Parade Live-show powered by Rogers Communications (2x)Organization Logo placement on the Capital Pride website as a Parade participantSocial Media shout-out on day of and one week prior to Virtual ParadeOrganization Logo showcased on thank you screen of Virtual Live Show|
|Organization Type||Parade Package 1||Parade Package 2|
|Non-Profit Organization(Budget under $250k)||$75||$125|
|Non-Profit Organization(Budget over $250k)||$175||$225|
|Union, Political groups, government agency or educational institutions||$275||$325|
|Small Business (1-2 outlets within Canada)||$375||$425|
|Large business (3+ outlets within Canada)||$475||$525|
Option 3 Parade Package Pricing:
REGULAR REGISTRATION June. 1st – Aug. 13th*
*Please note that the Parade packages listed above are not applicable to this option*
COVID-19 restrictions permitting, Capital Pride will be offering organizations the option to have their submissions filmed professionally at a private, in person parade. This Parade will be pre-filmed the weekend of August 13th – 15th and aired on Sunday, August 29th as part of the Virtual Parade.
- COVID-19 restrictions permitting, Capital Pride will be setting up a lot where parade participants can set up floats.
- A camera crew will be in attendance to capture a video of your team and their float. These floats do not have to be the usual flatbed truck of past pride’s.
- We are inviting participants to get creative and put together their own floats to celebrate their Pride! Folks can decorate vehicles, dress up, make signs or showcase pride in any way they choose with their float. We are looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!
- Music is permitted however will not be used in the final production due to licensing. A licensed soundtrack of music will play in the final production of the parade.
- At this point in time, we will be limiting this event to ten people per organization. Each organization will have their own area to set up, socially distanced from others. This is a great way to ease the stress of producing your own video while staying in the spirit of Pride!
*Please find the pricing listed below*
|Union, political Groups, government agency or educational institution||$300.00|
|Small business (1-2 outlets within Canada)||$350.00|
|Large business (3+ outlets within Canada)||$500.00|
Registrations must be completed by August 13th, 2021 in order to guarantee a spot. Receipts are available upon request. Fees are in Canadian dollars and do not include HST. Cheques returned NSF will incur a charge of $30. Registration is not considered complete until payment is received.
**a late fee of $100 will be added to regular registration fees based on category and option chosen if participant is late to the scheduled filming time**
If you choose to pay by credit card, please select the Paypal option. We also accept cash and cheque payments. If you select this option payment will be due upon receipt of the invoice.
Cheques are to be made payable to Capital Pride and can be sent in the mail to:
403 Bank Street, Studio 2
Ottawa ON K2P 1Y6
email: [email protected]
If you have any questions please email: [email protected]