The Fundraising Team will develop and oversee fundraising efforts during the Festival and specifically during Festival Weekend. During the Festival the Team Leads will have responsibility for managing a team of fundraising volunteers.
- Develops fundraising plan for the Festival and oversees necessary preparatory work.
- Manages fundraising efforts during the Festival.
- Works with Volunteer Coordinator to develop fundraising volunteer plan.
- Assists with recruitment of Festival Week volunteers and acts as a supervisor for volunteers assigned to the team.
- Develops a weekend action plan that covers set-up, operation and tear-down.
- Acts as the main point of contact for Fundraising during Festival Weekend.
- Works openly and collaboratively with all other members of the Capital Pride Team embracing the spirit and goals of the Capital Pride Festival.
- Event Planning
- Problem Solving
- Logistics oriented
- Volunteer Management an asset