The Family Pride Team assists with the organization of the annual Family Pride Picnic and the new Family Pride area to be activated during Festival Weekend. The Family Pride Team will develop the programming and connect with potential partners in addition to working with festival staff to develop outreach initiatives. During the Festival, the Family Pride Team will support the set-up, operation and teardown of family pride activities.
- Acts as a point of contact for Family Pride community partners.
- Works with Festival Staff to develop outreach and marketing strategies.
- Works with the Executive Director to develop programming and activities.
- Assist with recruitment of Festival Week volunteers and acts as a supervisor for volunteers assigned to the team.
- Works openly and collaboratively with all other members of the Capital Pride Team embracing the spirit and goals of the Capital Pride Festival.
- Event Planning
- Community Outreach
- Problem Solving
- Logistics oriented