Registration is now open for our Street Festival. The Street Festival takes place as part of Festival Weekend on Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28 from 12noon to 8pm each day. It features community organizations, political groups, a craft fair, activations from our corporate partners and other programming.
- Early Bird Deadline: Thursday, June 30
- Registration Deadline: Friday, August 5
- Placement information will be available: Monday, August 15
- 2022 Street Festival: Saturday, August 27 and Sunday, August 28
Registration fees are used to cover the cost of the street festival, including costs related to the provision of city services, road closure signage and barricades.
Registration fees include a 10×10 space within the street festival, 1 6 feet table and 2 chairs.
|Early Brid||Regular Price|
|Community Groups and Non-Profit Organizations with a budget under $250,000||$100||$150|
|Community Groups and Non-Profit Organizations with a budget over $250,000||$200||$300|
|Unions, Political Groups, Election Candidates, Government Departments, Universities and Colleges||$500||$750|
- Small Businesses: Defined as an local business with up to 2 store fronts or under 50 employees.
- Large Businesses: Defined as business with more than 2 store fronts or over 50 employees.
Capital Pride is committed to supporting the participation groups in the parade. If these fees are a barrier to participation, please contact Capital Pride at [email protected].
Registration fees can be paid via credit card or cheque. Credit card payments are processed via PayPal and can be completed as part of the registration process. Cheques can be mailed to Capital Pride (403 Bank Street, Studio 2, Ottawa ON K2P 1Y6) and must arrive by the relevant deadlines.
Join our parade and street fair teams for an information session. All sessions will take place via Zoom.
- Tuesday, June 14 from 12noon – 1pm (RSVP here: Zoom Registration)
- Thursday, June 16 from 5pm – 6pm (RSVP here: Zoom Registration)
- Monday, July 11 from 12noon – 1pm (RSVP here: Zoom Registration)
- Tuesday, July 15 from 5pm – 6pm (RSVP here: Zoom Registration)
Street Festival Information Package
Our street festival information package is still under development and will be released in mid-June.
Set-up and Tear-down Details
Groups will have the option of participating in both days or either Saturday only or Sunday only.
The set-up and tear-down details will be shared in mid-June as part of our street festival information package.
Generally set-up will take place between 8am and 11am each day and tear-down will take place between 7pm and 9pm